Saturday 14 October 2017

All I Want For Christmas 2017


All I want for Christmas is the Christmas magazine that I bought at the shops and brought home. The other two magazines were fabulous too, but focused mainly on food and baking, while All I want for Christmas had those elements too, but also had a mixture of crafts, decorating and gift ideas.

Hope you all have a great weekend! 
We are enjoying some heavy rain at the moment.

♥♥♥

All I want for Christmas är tidningen som fick följa med hem. De två andra jultidningarna såg också intressanta ut , men fokuserade bara på mat och bak. All I want for Christmas hade också recept, men dessutom en bra blandning av pyssel, dekor och julklappstips.

Hoppas ni all har en trevlig helg!
Vi njuter av efterlängtat regn här i sydöstra Queensland.

No comments:

Post a Comment