Tuesday 25 September 2018

Three months until Christmas Day

Oh, my... I really have to start thinking about Christmas. Three months until Christmas Day. I have a few Christmas presents organised, but not really everything done just yet. I like to be done in good time before the holidays so I don't have to get out to the shops with the rest of the population... I love Christmas at the shops, I just dislike the craziness it brings - the stress and the amount of people out and about at the same time...


Christmas fabrics from Spotlight

 

Aussie Xmas fabrics... 


Å, himmel... Jag måste snart börja tänka på julen. Tre månader tills juldagen. Jag har några julklappar inslagna och klara, men långt från alla. Jag gillar att ha allt klart i tid innan julledigheten, så jag slipper julhandla när julrushen är igång... Jag älskar när det är juligt på alla shoppingcenter, men jag ogillar verkligen stressen och julpaniken  med tusentals människor, Det kan jag helst vara utan! 

No comments:

Post a Comment